Duration: 01 days
Breakfast or Lunch -Self Pay
Phase 1: Kathmandu - Lukla (fueling)
Flight Time: 45 Minutes
Ground Time: 5 Minutes
Phase 2: Lukla - Everest base camp ( Kalapatthar )
Flight Time: 25 Minutes
Ground Time: 7-10 Minutes
Phase 3: Everest base camp ( Kalapatthar ) - Syangboche
Flight Time: 15 Minutes
Ground Time: 30 Minutes
Phase 4: Syangboche - Lukla - Kathmandu
Flight Time: 1 hrs 10 minutes
Total Trip Duration: Approx. 3.5 Hrs
Please contact us for your customized departures and check available trip start dates and costs for EBC.
Fixed Departure Tour to Everest Base Camp Helicopter for 2018/2019/2020
For the months of September, October, November and December 2018 and March, April, May and September, October, November and December Early Bird Discount offer is available for the year 2019 & 2020. We have prepared almost Every day fixed departure with compatible schedule" So Buck Up" it's Only USD 1499 Per Person for the Booking of minimum 2 Pax and more.
We have almost Every day Departure to Everest Base Camp tour during the main season. To check guaranteed flights date - Call now us in Mobile for Private charter or group joining flight (+977) 985121258 (24 hrs on WhatsApp)
1) How can the middle ones enjoy the view when there are 5 / 6 person on Board?
-Even though we fly 5/6 Pax from Kathmandu, we will do two shuttles with each 3 Pax from Pheriche (Place in Everest Region). If you are more than 3 there will be two flights from Pheriche to EBC each carrying not more than 3/3 persons. This allows you to enjoy the Great views from your Seats.
2) What kind of Helicopter is used for the Tour?
- Air Bus 350 Series will be used for the tour making
3) What is the Weight limit?
- The Passenger Weight limit from Kathmandu to Lukla is 450 Kg’s in Total. While the weight limit is Only 210 KG’s in Everest Base Camp/Kalapatthar. This is another region for making two shuttles from Pheriche for more than 3 Pax.
4) What kind of Clothes do we need on the Tour?
- Everest is cold but at the same time it’s sunny and very windy. During the winter months, September – February, You will need warm clothes with thermal worn inside. Make sure you have something that blocks wind too. Gloves, Sun Glasses, Neck Mufflers, Nice comfortable warm shoes, are other important things not to forger. Before leaving the Hotel, you might want to put cold cream in your face.
While, during the summer months, March – August, Warm clothes with wind stoppers and nice shoes can work. Sunglasses and face cream should not be forgotten.
We suggest, ask us the weather and climate updates before you leave your home country
5) What time does the tour starts and how long does it ends?
- The Tour Starts at 07:00 AM in the Morning. The Tour Lasts for 3.5 – 4 Hours. Kindly confirm your tour timing 1 day before your tour date. The tour time may vary depending upon weather/political and various situation.
6) Has any helicopter landed on Everest?
Mount Everest summit landing. On May 14, 2005, at 07:08 NPT in the early morning (01:23 UTC), Delsalle set the world record for highest altitude landing of a helicopter when his Eurocopter AS350 Squirrel touched down on the 8,848 m (29,029 ft) summit of Mount Everest
• The maximum number of passengers is 3 (maximum combined weight of 250 kg)
• Please carry a passport or government issued ID card for each participant to check-in
• Please bring a warm down jacket and gloves to protect yourself from the cold (temperatures may drop up to -20 degrees Celsius at Kala Patthar) and sunglasses
• It is recommended that you bring a smart phone or camera to take photos